Call for Abstracts
The deadline for abstract submission has been extended until November 10, 2017.
- ･ Neuropathology & Neuroscience
- ･ Cerebral Aneurysms
- ･ AVMs & Vascular Malformations
- ･ Ischemia & Cerebrovascular Surgery
- ･ Brain Tumors
- ･ Skull Base Surgery
- ･ Spine & Spinal Cord
- ･ Trauma
- ･ Pediatric Neurosurgery
- ･ Epilepsy & Functional Neurosurgery
- ･ Interventional Radiology & Radiosurgeryy
- ･ Intraoperative Imaging, Monitoring & Navigation
- ･ Others
Method of Presentation
- Oral or Poster presentation
- ･ All abstracts should be submitted in electrical format. No submission by fax or post will be accepted.
- ･ List the presenting author’s full name and complete mailing address as well as the names of co-authors etc. following the instructions on the submission site.
- ･ All correspondence regarding the abstract will be sent only to the presenting author by E-mail. Please confirm your E-mail address.
- ･ The abstract should be less than 300 words and in English.
- ･ You should choose a “password” of less than 8 letters before submission. Once you submit your abstract and register your password, you will receive your abstract number. You can access your abstract page and edit your abstract through the Internet if you keep your password and abstract number. Please remember them both.
- ･ After the abstract is submitted through the Internet, acknowledgement of receipt will be E-mailed within 48 hours. As soon as the Program Committee has selected the submitted abstract for presentation, the presenting author will be notified by E-mail.